Aggregate value of lineitem

Hi team,

I need to aggregate of a line item-1 with number of accounts  and display in another lineitem2 in same module.

Line Item 1 - Total Sales Revenue by Account (Each product family has number of accounts under it)

LineItem 2 Total Revenue by Country = SUM of account sales target  of all the accounts coming under that country and product family. Screen shot below.(13868+24418+14757+19180) for chocolate family 

Jerin_KJ_0-1649900221680.png

Any help appreciate ..

Thanks

Jerin

Answers

• Hello @Jerin_KJ 

Do you want to have the same sum value for the country to repeat for each account? 
    so the values for the last line item called Total Revenue by Country will be 72000, 72000. 72000,…

Is that your goal? 

(72000 is roughly the sim of the numbers you provided. 

• Hi

Remove the Accounts dimension in your Total sales revenue by country and refer the line item above(Total sales revenue by account). you will get your desired results and make sure to switch on the summary to sum.

Thanks,
    Manjunath

• Yea same value ..
  • Hi Manjunath,

When i remove Account diamension i got the country total sales revenue , but Account & country refering from anothre module become blank now. i added same formula but not working now.

Jerin_KJ_0-1649921126325.png

Why country sales target not getting previously and now how i can resolve issue.(blank account name and country)

Jerin_KJ_1-1649921209339.png

Thanks

Jerin

• Hi 

Please remove the account dimension only in that line item(country total sales revenue and keep the summary sum) but please keep in main applies to, otherwise all the data related to account dimension will be blank.

Thanks,
    Manjunath

• Hello,

Your dimensions for line items should be something like this.

Line ItemsApplies to
    AccountsAccounts,products
    CountryAccounts,products
    Total sales revenue by AccountAccounts,products
    Total Sales revenue by countryProducts

Thanks,
    Manjunath