Make the 'Referenced By' section of a Module Blueprint CLICKABLE
I want to be able to do the following:
- Open a Module in Blueprint view
- Scroll to the right to see the 'Referenced By' field of a Line Item
- CLICK on this field and have one of two things happen:
- If there is only one Line Item in the 'Reference By' the module with that Line Item opens (in Blueprint Mode) and (bonus points) that Line Item is selected
- If there are multiple Line Items the click would open up 'Model Search' and have, in the search results, all of the Line Items found in the 'Referenced By' field. Clicking on one of them would produce the same as above.
Get Started with Idea Exchange
See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!