REQUEST: allow the Page Builder to specify some “key” dashboards. They would sit, like a header, at the top of every page.Perhaps these could be set by role? Or at the category level?
If we use Categories I could even see this as a better way to expose the main steps in a process:
This would have the benefits of:
Another direction: allow the PB to "create" these Icon Groups, separate from Categories.
This would allow the PB to develop a set of dashboards to accomplish a business process, regardless of category.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…