Hey guys, I am trying to add a number into the Unit cost line item but when I click the cell, it appears to be noneditable. I am working on the LOOKUP functions
@AlozieGeorge FYI I have moved your post to the Academy & Training forum.
Hi @AlozieGeorge Do you have a screenshot that you can share with where you're trying to enter the number? Note that if a line item has either a formula applied or if it is a summary item, the cells for that line item will not be editable.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…