Hi I want to Textlist function.
I want to get Customers by Product List.
But I don't know how to use it.
Do you have any idea?
Hi @CommunityMember125605 ,
Just keep Product list only in applies to of Textlist line item. Then apply the Textlist formula at Customer listTEXTLIST(Text to concatenate, Separator, List to reference [, Duplicate behavior])pasting the screenshot for your reference
Hope this helps.
~Jitendra
Hi, @Jitendra.Vishnolia !
I could solve it!
Thank you!
@CommunityMember125605
Please don't use the function TextList as it has massive performance implications, there is a reason why it has it's own Planual rule (link). Instead, why create a module that is dimensionalized by Product and Customer and use Booleans? Also, please read through this entire post on ways to get around the use of TextList.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/Lookup-Sum-and-Textlist-Cheat-Sheet/m-p/53085#M8205
Rob
Hi, @rob_marshall.
I don't want to use text List, not boolean, Because I have to send a order to supplier.
Supplier needs Customer List per Product.
Then change the code of the transactional list to be product code_customer code with amount as the line item instead of your order number. With this, you can create two line items: Product and Customer that you can figure out by using the transactional code. Lastly, create a module dimensionalized my Product and Customer.
Now you have the dimensionalized which allows you to do all kinds of fun things.
I could be wrong, but i would doubt your source system stores your customers in one field as you have below.
Or better yet, from your original post, you can create a module dimensionalized by Product and Customer, create a line item that does a sum on the amount. Now you can pivot it by Product and now see the customers as well as the amount without using textlist.
Hi, @rob_marshall .
I know I can create module by product and customer and see amount of price.
But the point is text concatination.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…