Hi,
I'm working on Lesson 12 in Level one. My issue is that the example data is slightly different from what I've been building so far. I'm not sure if it's the format or formula from the other modules. Please send suggestions
I think there is an issue with the source module. Please check with that whether the numbers are correct in the source module.
@Hollisj12 FYI I moved your post to the Academy & Training forum.
Hi, here are the source modules for REV03. They seem to match the examples in the lessons.
Hi! I am having the same issue here, has yours been solved yet?
i have problem as my time fy21 is not taking
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…