REQUEST: one-click, remove all Show/Hide, Pivot, and Filter selections on a Grid.

REQUEST: the ability to, with one-click, remove all Show/Hide, Pivot, and Filter selections that a User has made on a Grid.

Right now you must address each of them.  AND if you reset the Pivot but forget to reset the Show/Hide first, you lose the ability to reset the Show/Hide as they are buried back up in the Selectors.

Tagged:
8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Yes - its actually really annoying the way the current build is. There is a reset button that sometimes appears at the top of the page:

whitby_0-1654087242619.png

that seems like it should do what @erik.bangsund describes (but for all cards) - but it doesn't seem to do anything. I find myself logging back into dashboards that I have manipulated in a certain way for analysis and struggling to reset them to their initial state.

• I realized that there was some ambiguity in my request.  To be clear: the "User" in my scenario is an "End User", not a "Page Builder".  I can't seem to edit the original post to reflect this clarification.

• I am also facing this problem in NUX. There should be a reset button to take us back to default view. 

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!