Hello All,
Here I need to find Minimum of values in Expansion. But I dont need zero to be minimum.
Please help in finding the minimum. Suggest the function for the same.
Regards,
Jeevan
You can use RANK()
e.g. Rank = RANK(Expansion, ASCENDING, , Expansion > 0)
Minimum can be found if rank = 1
Hi @Ivan_Lo_ are we missing anything in between the commas, I tried this, the formula is invalid.
Do we need more argument there (Minimum, maximum, average), I tried with Minimum.
You can add a line item "Minimum Expansion" with a formula
If Rank = 1 then Expansion else 0
Does it help?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…