Hi,
I need to pull period data from one module to another but the only dimension that is matching is time. What formula can I use?
Not much information to go off of here, but it really comes down to the relationship between the other dimensions (the ones that aren't Time), and what you need to accomplish. Most of the time, this is going to end up being a SUM or a LOOKUP, so I'd recommend reading through those function pages, or post some additional information or screenshots of your blueprint if you can.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…