Hello All,
I notice that the growth percentage is not being calculated in my model despite my being confident that the formulas are correct. Can anyone suggest why this may be happening?
@Bcopeland64 Check your look-up module if % is populated there? you need to convert monthly % to weekly and refer that in LOOKUP, let me know if that works !!
Seems that I had formulas input when I didn't really need them. Once I took them off, the line item started populating.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…