I am not understanding why I don't have a date showing in the current period start row and why I don't have a check in the actual period row as well but in the forecast period and forecast months only instead. Any help is appreciated.
@CrystalR
Victory is near! Check to make sure your current Period is set to Jan 20 in your time settings. Also. Make sure your calendar is set to FY20. I think yours is at FY22.
Thank you so much!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…