I am stuck here, it keeps saying the formula is invalid. Need some help!!!
@ooladubuΒ
Make sure you spelled the line item in SYS00 the same way as you spelled in your formula. The error is saying it doesn't recognize the name Forecast Period?. Perhaps you left the question mark off, or left a space after the Period
Β
Thanks Jared, I saw my error. I did not spell the line item fully. I named it 'SYS00' instead of 'SYS00 Time settings'
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Dataβ¦
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).β¦