Hey team,I want to take a copy of a model at a point in time and see the data in it without restoring the current version model to that point. Is this possible and if so how do I do it?RegardsPadraig
Hi Padraig,
Could you not just copy the model using manage models?
https://help.anaplan.com/b5ade339-c11a-4a7a-944f-df54e2751e52-Copy-a-model
@ChrisStauffer except that doesn't give you the history of the new copy
@Padraig1234 I don't believe that you can... can just restore it back to the latest point of course. Provided you don't go beyond an ALM sync point.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…