In this lesson, my values don't match those of the example. Everything was fine until I put in the formulas. When mapping, everything matched perfectly. May someone assist with finding the issue? The formulas are in correctly.
Perhaps, being unable to map Forecast is the issue.
Hi @JOVince9
I don't think mapping is an issue here. The forecast version is not matched because the source file doesn't contain any forecast data.
Can you once review the formulas and summary of line items in REP03 module with lesson 11.3.4 ?
If everything is fine, then it could be the case that Anaplan have made some updates to their data files.
Thanks,
Rishabh.
Thanks Risha for the information. I played around with it and was able to figure out what was wrong.
Thank you for posting an update! I was stuck with exactly the same values, but your resolution also worked for me. Cheers!
Hi, I am facing the same issue
Can anybody please tell me wat is the issue
revenue, cost of sales , margin, margin% are not populated, rest all is perfect
Once check DATA01 P&L Actual importing data
I thing u did wrong mapping while importing data
Thank you very much. Was stuck on this for too long.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…