Hi,
How can I sum my months to get the quarter value in another module?
My source module is using month, i turned off of the summary SUM for Time. (to save space)
My target module, i want to get the quarter value of my source.
Thanks,
Tom
@tompatrick.ting
Gotcha. In that case, you're down to a few options. The easiest will probably be MOVINGSUM.
MOVINGSUM(Bonus, 0, 0)
Your target module should be set to quarters. Anaplan will automatically sum the months from your source.
Hi @JaredDolich ,
I have tried that but i am getting zero value in my target module.
Source Module:
Target Module:
Regards,
You're super close. I don't see anything wrong with the summary methods. Since this is a formula, can you check that the allocation % is non-zero? Test your formula first by removing the allocation percentage from your formula to see if the bonus values are showing up.
As you can see your setup with the summary methods works fine.
Hi @JaredDolich
I want to turn of the SUM for time. In your screenshot, your source module summary uses time sum.
Thanks @JaredDolich - movingsum works !
In relation to getting the sales per quarter. Target Module : Account (List), Product (List), Quarter (List), Year (List)
Source Module : Account (List), Product (List), Month (Time)
I keep on getting zero value whenever I tried to lookup the sales from the source Module. I have already mapped the Quarter List to the Month Time. What am i missing?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…