The summary methods in INV01 Inventory Ordering line items didn't match

NadiaSafarah_0-1660047583418.png

NadiaSafarah_1-1660047757791.png

In '3.3.5.3 Check Your Work' Level 2 Model Building : Sprint 3, I succeeded on comparing the INV01 module that I've made with the first and second example above (on SKU level) without changing the summary method. Then, I change the summary methods (in the picture below).

NadiaSafarah_2-1660047973071.png

I also succeeded on comparing it to the third example (SKU level Nutzo Bar_EN) but failed on comparing it with the last example (All Products).

NadiaSafarah_6-1660048812375.png

Here's the gridview of INV01 Inventory Ordering in My Model that didn't match the last example on all products level (The Beginning Inventory and Ending Inventory from Week 3 FY20 and all Safety Stock Exception Count, It's all in the red box).

NadiaSafarah_8-1660049196114.png

and Here's the blueprint of all the formulas, formats and summary methods of the module.

NadiaSafarah_0-1660062895100.png

Beggining Inventory = IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'NOT First Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory

Ending Inventory = Beginning Inventory + Confirm Purchase Order Receipt - Forecast Demand

Safety Stock Exception Count = IF Ending Inventory < Safety Stock Target THEN 1 ELSE 0

Is there something wrong with the formulas, summary methods or something else I need to check? I need my INV01 module to match the example ASAP. Please, help!

Comments

• Hello @NadiaSafarah ,

First of all, good job getting everything correct. The entire module and formulas seem to be on point.

The current issue you are facing is in "Safety Stock Target". You want to see the summary in "All Products", but you have defined it as "None/Average". If you change this to "SUM", it should be resolved.

Hope that helped!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• thank you for replying 🙂 but too bad, I still can't find the solution, all the values that are unmatched still unmatched (beginning inventory, ending inventory and safety stock exception count). For the "Safety Stock Target", I've changed it to "None / Closing Balance" and that worked, It's not the one that I'm asking for though (I've mistyped 'safety stock exception count' as 'Safety Stock Target' but have edited the right way.

You may want to look at the screenshots of All Products INV01 of the example and All Product INV01 that I've made, cause I'm still struggling with them (beginning inventory, ending inventory and safety stock exception count still unmatched).

• Hi all,

I seem to have some figures off from what they should be - tried retracing my steps but seems like I've done everything according to the course

please advise

Forecast demand - suggested order amount and ending inventory