I have attached screenshot ,what booleans I must have checked in INV01 so that my module will be ready for further calaculatons or whatever changes I should made in this module to make it calculation ready.
Hello @RAJAT786 ,
If the requirements have been fulfilled moved on. I believe that you will be provided a file called "Weekly Order Schedule" in Sprint 3.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…