For a client we have a setup where we need to plan and report on multiple UOM (liters and units).
Currently we're looking into setting this up as following:
- Client needs to decide per SKU on a 'planning' UOM. A UOM where all planning for that SKU will be done (inputs, overrides,...)
- Create two Anaplan versions: planning version (version with property 'actual) and other version
- Each module displayed on a dashboard will then have a formula setup as:
- If isactualversion then formula calculation else previousversion('line item')*conversion rate
- Exception: input line items would have as formula scope 'All versions except actual'
Is this a setup anyone else already used? Is there a reason why or why not?
Are there alternatives to deal with multiple UOM?