Hi,
I am having problem in Level 2 Sprint 2 - DEM03 Demand Forecast Module in creating a saved view as I am not getting what they are saying to do.
So can anyone please help me with the correct formula and data.
@Naivedya
Super close! You're on the right track we just need to tweak a few things.
The Forecast cf line item generates a "0" or a "1". You have "1" or "2" in your conditional formatting logic. So first lets change that:
Double check your formulas too. Here's what they should look like.
Hi @JaredDolich
I have made the changes as you have told but still I am not able to see the the same things as in the lesson given.
Please help me regarding this and I have also attached all the necessary screenshots of the model.
did you override one of the weeks? the conditional formatting will only show up if there's an override.
I am not able to understand what you do mean by overriding the week?
Can you please explain in detail or if possible can we connect on mail id or any platform so that I may get better help? Please if we can connect on some online platform.
Definitely confusing, I agree. Your conditional formatting formula uses the final forecast and we want to highlight it if the planner has overriden the initial forecast. The formula, IF Override? means you won't get conditional formatting unless the Boolean line item Override? is checked.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…