Hi everyone, it seems that I have made a mistake and I can't quite pin down where it is. Here is my table:
@dangelo
Hey, Seems like you did correct only. Nothing Wrong.
You choose Actual version in page selector so it'll show for the actual data which is upto FY19 data.
For forecast data you need to change your version from page selector FORECAST. So You'll get the Data for FY20 as well as.
Hope you got it.
Thanks
I am Still having the same issue, And notice that my FY20 is still 0 as well.
I found the error. I had not deleted the switchover in my versions tab.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…