Hi Guys,
I am working on a module. where I should input the L1 then it should go L2 level. if I Enter the L2 then it should distribute L3. I can use the break back .
I there any functionality available for this scenario
@143kishornaidu
Anaplan is best designed for pulling the data(aggregating the data) and you will have umpteen functionalities for the same.
but when it comes to disaggregation, i think break back is the best possible option for bringing the data for higher level to lower level.
there are some functionalities like PROFILE, SPREAD, which is helpful while doing calculations like depreciation etc. which basically pushes the data.Thanks,Manjunath
You can use LOOKUP function to cascade the numbers down from L2 to L3. Note that the numbers will be flat lined across all the children of the parent
Hope that helps
Misbah
Miz Logix
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…