Hello everyone, I have a problem with the line item "Submit Purchase Order Request?". I followed all the instructions but in the end I can't check. I attach the screenshots. And it haven't DCA placed on the line item. help please
@MOP
A few ideas;
Thanx!
2- I found selective access enabled for SKU , Products and product family lists. I unchecked them and now it's fine for inventory ordering. Thank you so much
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…