Level 2 Sprint 3: 3.3.5.2 Shipping Methods Formula

In the Inventory Ordering Module, I'm trying to use the below formula for Shipping Method:-

'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping(LOOKUP : 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By)
But I'm getting an "Invalid Formula" error.
'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping is list formatted to "Shipping Methods"
'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By is list formatted to "s G3 Location:Distribution Center?"

Please help!

Comments

• @Varuna 

For shipping method,  'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Distribution Center]

The formula is correct only. But check the sys07 default shipping and sys08 distribution center(supplied by) Data is there or not.

Both are imported data, If data is not there import the data.

If everything above is correct, Then please share the screenshot of three module's line item for reference to check and with error screenshot.

Glad to be help you further.

Hope it helpful for you. If it is please accept my answer as solution.

Thanks,

• I was making a silly mistake with the syntax of LOOKUP-using  circular brackets instead of square ones! Everything fell in place on correcting the syntax.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Varuna

• @Varuna  Glad to know that you got it. Happy learning ahead. If my solution worked, You can accept my answer as solution.

Thanks,

Jagadish dash

• Mili
    edited July 2023

Thanks for sharing.

• Please help. Not sure where I did wrong, but it gave me a different result.