Level 2 - Sprint 3 - 126.96.36.199
Can I get help regarding this?
This line item needs to display the value from the Beginning Inventory line item in DAT01 Beginning Inventory module for the first week of the year and the Ending Inventory from the previous week.
The syntax of the formula should be written: If it is not the first week of the year, then use the previous value of Ending Inventory, otherwise use the Beginning Inventory from DAT01 Beginning Inventory module.
Create a Filter
You will need to create two Boolean-formatted line items in the SYS01 Time Settings by Week systems module:
- Line Item Name: First Week of Timescale?
- Use this Boolean-formatted line item to select the first week of the timescale.
- End users can manually select the first week in FY20.
- Line Item Name: NOT First Week of Timescale?
- The formula for this line item should be NOT First Week of Timescale? (referencing other line item above).