Hi Good day, Invalid selection message Can anyone give me some hint?
Thanks
@jehular
When you want to use ASSIGN make sure you click on the parent item first, here in this case G3T and then click on Assign.
Thanks,
Misbah
Miz Logix
@Misbah I did click on the G3T but still invalid selection Thanks,
Je
@Misbah or @jehular or @BrunoRodriguez - i want to Assign Account (Chocolatemm) from the UX. I click US Central because that is where i want to assign the account to, clicked on Assign Account button on UX on the.. I made sure i only checked Chocolatemm (as per screen shot). Clicked on Next and i get the view displayed on the second screen shot
Is this normal? If i click Confirm, will this unassign all the other accounts which I do not want? I am confused as to what this list represents. I could create a Assign Only action but isnt the point to have an action that could assign and unassign? Please shed some light
Ideally you should be seeing just the accounts which you want to assign. Are these Unassigned accounts already assigned to anything, if yes then it may unassign them but if they are just orphans/unassigned then it doesn't matter - you can proceed.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…