Restriction line item based on another line item

HI all,

I have a module Fnem00, here we have to Select the Account and program. Based on that we have provided the DCA to enter the values in Fnem01. Now if I delete the Account and program in Fnem00 the Values in Fnem01 is Values are not getting erased.

How can i fix this?

Answers

• Hi @143kishornaidu 

It is a junk value now, it will change only once you have another item there, if you want to be blank in target after the deletion, you should have a mechanism to import blank into that cell(you can achieve that by an blank import).

Thanks,
    Manjunath

• What is mean by mechanism,

How can i create it 

• @143kishornaidu 

I meant action to import 0 values. but have you tried this logic, if isnotblank(Account) and isnotblank(Program) then values else 0

Thanks,
    Manjunath

• @143kishornaidu 

It is difficult to tell just by looking at the circular ref.

It is causing because your expense line item is already driven from those program and account line item. 

Try to create 2 line items and refer program and account line item(I am trying to break the source from loop, which causing the Cir ref) and now use these line items for isnotblank logic instead of original ones.

Thanks,
    Manjunath

• @143kishornaidu 

you are using expense in the expense line item, it will certainly throw error. please use the logic used in Expense line item. 

Lets say, Expense = Module A.Line item

the use the logic Expense = If isnotblank(product) and Isnotblank(account) then Module A.Line item else 0.

Thanks