Hello,
Quick question: How can I calculate the Volume between FY17 and F21 in the other module? For example, the difference between two years.Note: Just Volume is a line item.
Please see the attached.
Thanks,
Mark
Hi @Markcol
I see there are 4 dimensions (including time) in the current module. Understanding as much as possible from your description and the image, I assume you want to select one value from each dimension and then you want to calculate the difference between the volume.
Here is my idea:-
I hope it solves your problem.
Thanks!
-Shubham
Hi @ShubhamCh,
Thank you very much for your detailed solution. I’ll try the solution.
All the best,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…