Hi - I am at the L2 training segment 2.3.10. While my formulas are all correct (I think), I am somehow still seeing an unexpected value as an answer. Screenshots below on my formulas.
I'm not really sure what's wrong here. Any help?
Thanks for your prompt reply. I actually figured out the issue - its with the round formula. The training only accepts a rounded up answer though it's not explicitly clear that we need to do so in the instructions.
Leaving this here for record so it can help someone else stuck on the same issue. If your numbers aren't matching...check the rounding!
Hey @csharma ,
Looks everything is perfect only.
You are not matching the value what they shown because of you Account and P3 SKU page selector is Candy storemia and Raising the Bar EN.
No worry, everything is perfect. just Select from the page selector as shown there Candyate and Nutzo BAr EN you'll get your value correct only. Check For ROUNDUP.
Hope it helps.
Thanks,
Jagadish Dash
@csharma
That's Great.
Happy learning.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…