Hi,
I have an error message that keeps on popping up when I'm trying to create a formula. I'm trying to multiply the two line items together. Please advice.
Image is attached.
Thank you
Hi @SAtrane
You can multiply a number with a number.But out of the two line items, which you are trying to multiply, one is a number and other one is a list formatted line item. That's why the error is coming. Try to multiply a number with another number, then the formula would work.If you observe the pop-up, you would get to know about it.
Thanks
Meda Ganesha Manikanta
One of the two operands in your formula is not a number. I think it is a list formatted line item. That's why the error is coming up.
Share the formula that you are trying to write and the outcome you want.
Thanks!
-Shubham
Yes of course. My apologies for the lack of clarity. I need to know if there is a way to multiply two line items. One is a number and the other one is a list formatted line item.Thanks in advance.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…