Hi,
I need to sum the elements of one column based on an element "text" of another column.
This text element isn't in a list so I can't use the function "Select".
What formula can I use ?
Thanks !
Best regards
That part of the extracted transactional code should relate to a known entity, so you can make a list for all the values of that entity. Call the list "Seg 2" for example. You will then need another line item to do a FINDITEM to "Seg 2" using that extracted text; this line item can then be used to SUM with.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your answer.
I created a list and a new line item with the function FINDITEM.
I made a new module without "applies to" and with Year time scale.
I wrote this formula :
And I have this error message :
Can you help me again ?
Thanks
Hi @OrfeaLEFEVRE
You need to add "Seg 2" as a dimension in your new module, then this formula will work. Later you can use Select formula to extract that aggregated cell in another module.
Thanks!
-Shubham
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…