Hi Team,
I have module "ABC" where it has some 4 dimensions and 5 line items where each line item has a subsidiary view.I want to make a Tableau export with the above-mentioned module.
Kindly help me with the procedure.
Regards,
Venkatesh
@Venki9902
Try to get rid of subsidiary views and make the dimensionality of line items in align to the dimensionality of module. If there is no way you can do it, then I am afraid you may have to create five different exports and place them in one process. You will receive five different files instead of one file.
Misbah
Miz Logix
Hi @Misbah,
Thanks for quick reply.
usually once we create actions for these exports they will be using the actions to fetch in tableau.
will it possible to create 1 module instead of 5?
@Venki4143 @Venki9902 I don't think so, since these are subsidiary views
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…