I need an idea for getting current date in Anaplan.
Hi @Fide
You can use the below step.
However, you would need to make sure, you keep track of all the maintenance activities that happen at the backend, and check your current date randomly after maintenance activity.
Hope that helps,
Regards,
Aakash Sachdeva
@aakash Thank you for your guidance. I will try to follow that step. Hopefully, it will work. Thank you so much.
Please follow this link. I've used it and it works absolutely great.
https://community.anaplan.com/discussion/120636/easily-get-current-date-using-cloudworks/p1
@Sai_Bharadwaj_Venati Thank you for the advice, I will try it. Thank you so much.
With anaplan api and python script, It is feasible to write directly into line item cells. Some basic information are required such as workspace id, model id, module id and line item id.
Hi @skarki
For scheduling this to update automatically, you would still need to host your script somewhere.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…