Hi guys,
I am confused about what 'sync the grid' means in here referring to. In a card configuration, I am not able to find any buttons corresponding to sync the grid to 'P3 SKU, Account, and Time'. Can you please let me know? Thanks!
-Anaka
Hello @anaka ,
It could be this sync, please check the image below:
Cheers!
Got it, that is what the default is I think? I choose both Sync on Selection and Sync with Page. Thanks
Hello!
Yes, it is the default condition.
Keep up with the hard work!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…