Hi All
I have two month line items in text format as shown in picture and want to convert to Month formatted line item.
What steps should I take so that I convert it into Month formatted line item.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Shawnm
This will give you month formatted line item
Cheers!!
Sure. Just for the information, If the formula is showing blank then that means your model calendar is not matching with Month stage line item. FINDITEM with time will only populate if model calendar matches with text time.
Hi @Himanshu1998 ,
I tried this already but was getting blanks for some reason. But I did this with some dummy data and it worked. Thank you so much for replying, I'll take a look at the data set to figure why blanks are coming.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…