Displaying an Incorrect Version of Data
I just would like to check if anyone experienced the issue wherein affected users are viewing an incorrect data (ie. Actual was selected as version on context selector however, the report in Apps shows Budget data).
I tried to replicate the issue by giving the same role permission on my account as affected users however, the data shows properly on my end (ie. Actual version was selected and it shows Actual data) and unable to replicate.
We tried to do the following steps and issue still persists:
- Asked affected users to clear cookies and cache
- Tried to refresh the line item and version by synching/ unsyching the version under card configuration> Context selector pane.
This report is properly showing on other users except for 2 affected users.
Someone might have experienced this issue and would like to know what was your steps taken in resolving this UI issue.
Thank you so much!