A conversation with Daanish Soomar — Journey | Anaplan Community Podcast

Options
GingerAnderson
edited August 2023 in Blog

Join Dennis Lemoine, Sr. Program Manager of Community Events, for our third episode of Journey, an Anaplan Community podcast. This month we are excited to feature a well-known Community member and Certified Master Anaplanner — Daanish Soomar (@DaanishSoomar)! If you haven’t heard Daanish’s name, there is a good chance you’ve heard his story, as he went viral several years ago!

Known as the "Guy with the Sign", now a Founder/CEO of DSI Consulting, Daanish’s journey showcases the power of perseverance and innovative storytelling. After going viral on LinkedIn and landing his first job, he created DSI Consulting — a company dedicated to serving the media and entertainment industry.

In this episode, Dennis and Daanish chat about Daanish’s unique career journey, becoming a Certified Master Anaplanner, people who have helped and inspired him, and more.

“I do always want to keep at the core, the element of giving back to the Community. Because the Community has done so much for me. I wouldn't be in this position without that Community crowd. I just want to make sure that I — no matter how successful or not successful [my company] ends up becoming — I still want to make sure that it's at the core.”
– Daanish Soomar

Tune in and let us know what people and topics you would like to see in future episodes.

If you missed our preview episodes, check them out here:
Episode 1: Featuring Prince Ayinde, Business Analytics Manager at LinkedIn
Episode 2: Featuring Jared Dolich, partner and founder of Retailitix