Can someone help me debug this, I've checked my SYS01 - Planning Period Filter Weeks. I am sure I am supposed to see the rest of my weeks and not be limited to week 8.
Hi @Egaspar3 , Thanks for the screenshots.
It seems that in your SYS00 Module, in Planning period filter line item you have only selected "TRUE" upto Feb20, That's why you can only see 8 weeks.
To update weeks in INV01 module, update sys00 line item
Cheers!!
Hi @Egaspar3
It would help if you could post the screenshot of SYS00 and SYS01 module (not in blueprint mode)
I would investigate for which months your Planning month filter is true and why is it true for those specific months. From there you will probably find answer to why you have only 8 weeks visible with this filter.
@Himanshu1998
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…