Loading file with different file names for the same action in deployed model

Options

Hi All,

I am trying to run the action through Anaplan Connect with different files in deployed model.
But the action is running only for the file that matches with the source label of that action and if I use the different file name scripting is failing.

Attaching the screenshots for reference.
Screenshot1:File name same as source label: Script passed

Scrrenshot 2: loading action with different file name (file structure same as first): Script Failed

Can anyone suggest is it expected behavior or kindly help me with the Solution.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Answers

• Hi @Venki9902,

Can you share more details? It's hard to help without more information, as based on your description everything should work. It would be helpful to see the script, or if not, share details like how do you identify the files (IDs or names, full or relative path)?

• Hi @M.Kierepka ,

Please find the dummy code:

set FilePath="Employee Sal Testing.CSV" —> This is executing perfectly because source label is matching

rem set FilePath="abc.csv" —> Failing because file name is different but content/Data same as first one.
    set ImportName="Import Action"

set Operation=-debug -service %ServiceUrl% -auth %AuthUrl% -workspace %WorkspaceId% -model %ModelId% -chunksize %Chunksize% -put %FilePath% -import %ImportName% -execute -output %DumpName%

Hope this helps :).

Regards,
    Venkatesh

• Hi @Venki9902,

It looks like you are missing the required parameter: "-file %FileName%". You need to tell Anaplan which type of file you are importing. It should be the name of the original file that you used to build the import, you can find the name of the file either in Anaplan (Actions→Import Data Sources), or using Anaplan Connect (argument "-files" lists all the files with their IDs, it's better to use ID for the production).

set FileName="FileName from Import data Source"
    set FilePath="FilePath on the Client"
    set ImportName="Import Action"
    set DumpName="Client Location for Dumping the Errored data from Import"
    set Chunksize=1 set Operation=-debug -service %ServiceUrl% -auth %AuthUrl% -workspace %WorkspaceId% -model %ModelId% -chunksize %Chunksize% -file %FileName% -put %FilePath% -import %ImportName% -execute -output %DumpName%

• Hi M.Kierepka,

Thanks for quick reply.
    My question is that can we load different file using same action, I have tried with -file option also it is not working in Deployed model.

To further explain: I want different files using same action.

Regards,
    Venkatesh