Hello everyone,
I want to create a model but when i click "manage models" , the error below shows up. If anyone has faced this issue before , I need help to resolve this.
Best Regards,
You are receiving the error message "Invalid authentication method for this workspace".
In order to Manage Models for a workspace, you need to be a Workspace Administrator (WSA) in the selected workspace. Note that WSA is assigned on a per-workspace basis — i.e. it is possible to be a WSA in one workspace, but not another workspace. As a first step, you should validate that you have WSA priviliges in the intended workspace.
If you know you have the correct access, then check the following:
Hello @imadlou , since you are able to access "Manage Models", it confirms you have WSA access.
Have you tried on other browsers?
@imadlou Do you get that error just by opening the "Manage Models" dialog or after you have either selected "New", "Copy" or "Import"? I have received a similar if not the same error when I tried to do a Copy or Import. But even after I get the error I find it copied/imported the model anyways. I just assumed I got the error because the models I was copying did take time to load to memory. If you're getting the error just on opening the "Manage Models" dialog I suggest you contact Anaplan Support.
Hello Everybody ,
Thank you for your time to help me with my issue. It was a SSO problem and I resolved the issue.
Regards,
Imalou
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…