I want the user to select only one boolean line item at a time. When the user selects one boolean, other booleans should not be selected, and once the user unchecks the selected boolean, all booleans should be available for selection.
You can use this formula in Write DCA Line Item,
You don't need any summary for Only One? Line Item and use this formula:
IF TIMESUM(Only One?) THEN Only One? ELSE TRUE
Cheers!!
@jhondoe443322 By using Dynamic Cell access you can implement this.
@SriNitya Can you guide me. I am not able to do this I have tried
@jhondoe443322 Use below logic to apply DCA
Please Note the Line Item Summary for Only One
@HimanshuRaj is there a way where we can possibly avoid SELECT actually there is no LIST or anything available for me the Only one Boolean Line Item is Time Formatted and I cannot use SELECT there!
@jhondoe443322 If it's time formatted, then keep the time summary to Any as i did above and use [Select: Time.All Periods]. It will work same way
Can you confirm, if you have Total of All Periods on in your time settings
Yes I have tried the approach you are telling. But I want to avoid the use of SELECT and All Periods!
Is there any specific reason to avoid using Select for All Periods? as It's not against Planual Best Practices
To avoid select you can try below approach, Create below two modules. 1.
@jhondoe443322 To avoid select you can also try below approach, Create below two modules.
2.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…