Where can I find the SOC reports please? Apparently they are on the Community website but I cannot locate them - any help would be appreciated.
Hey, I am not sure what SOC reports are. Can you please provide more context or information?
Hi Dikshant. It stands for Service Organization Control (SOC) reports. They are a way for customers to ensure that service providers are practicing safe and secure controls and protecting data.
I would say that since it's something related to Anaplan and it's customers or partners, reach out to support.
Reach out to support.
You can ask for reports at anaplan . securitypal . com
Just in case someone sees this thread in the future
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…