Transfoming Numbers

Options

Hello,

I am trying to get the figures from Eur in KEur. The figures in Eur they are in a Module and if I just apply the classic formula, I will increase the size of my Module as I need them both : in Keur and in Eur (I don't want that).The figures in KEur I need to show them in the UX, so I am searching for a way to show this without dubleing the size of my module.

Thanks

Answers

• @ilincach

Don't you want to divide by 1000 in your original formula? Is it linked to further calculations?

You can try to add a line item for the selector between EUR and kEUR and add to your formula an IF statement: <main part of the formula> / IF <thousand selector> = kEUR THEN 1000 ELSE 1

• @ilincach

I recommend checking out this article with a video by @Agandhi. This might be helpful to your case.

• ilincach
    Options

Hi @KirillKuznetsov thanks a lot, i will try to buyild it that way and see how much space it takes. I can't divide by 1000 in my original formula as those figures are widly used in other modules. So if i create simply a new line and dive it by 10000, it will double the space used by that Module. Hope this solution will use less space:)

• ilincach
    Options

Hi @Agandhi I've seen your solution on Numbering format convertor which is very nice. I am interested to know if the space utilized in the Module is less important than if I would apply a formula basic /1000. I am looking for a solution to have less space consuption. Thanks