I'm currently struggling with the calculation of the monthly commissions FC.
Issue:
Quarterly commission Forecast:
Unable to get quarter values by sales rep. How to bring down Annual sales target into Quarterly?
Kindly help me on this.
I would recommend checking out the Level 3 forums for requirement clarifications.
L3 is a proficiency exam as such you should leverage past learnings and resources in the Anaplan Community to complete the course independently. When I found myself getting stuck, I would review preceding lessons to ensure I didn't miss any critical steps.
Hi @Dev_08 Were you able to sort out the monthly/quarterly forecast? I am stuck at the same step.
Just like we're asked to create Quarter apportionment for monthly commission forecast, I created an year apportionment to calculate quarterly Forecast. I multiplied the year apportionment to Annual Sales Target value we have.
However my values are not as expected, as can be seen below,
Looking for your views on this.
Regards
You can start by dividing your annual goal evenly across 4 quarters if sales don't fluctuate much seasonally. Adjust your quarterly goal by a percentage based on sales data from previous years. Continue dividing evenly across 3 months in the quarter or customize based on specific monthly data.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…