Level-1 Exam Confusions !!

I am still unclear about multiple things about my exam , firstly

I was asked to write a name of list which i imported in my module ( naming convention ) I named it 2 times for example P2 Product List , it was considered wrong,

Again in next question I was told to calculate total volume of US in FY19 the real answer was not available in option

The data inside the updated model and the options of answer didnt even matched

The data also some how vanished from my model,

All these things spoiled my attempt what should I do !!!!

Answers

• @Parshva1304 - If you have built the model correctly, then the values should be matching with the given options in the exam.

If you have given the exam multiple times and are left with no reattempt, you can reach out to Anaplan Academy at academy@anaplan.com and they can help you with more re-attempts.

• @Parshva1304 - If you have built the model correctly, then the values should be matching with the given options in the exam.

If you have given the exam multiple times and are left with no reattempt, you can reach out to Anaplan Academy at academy@anaplan.com and they can help you with more re-attempts.

• @Pulkit Chawla No re-attemp is not a concern

and the model was provided by anaplan I didnt use my own model , It was mentioned that use this model for updated exam

Also there was a question. which i was not able to understand

I was asked to write a name of list which i imported in my module ( naming convention )

what should be an ideal answer for it??

• @Parshva1304 - Not sure why you asked to match your answer with the model provided my Anaplan.

Did you try matching the given options in exam with your build of Level 1 Model?

• @Pulkit Chawla
    The options were practically impossible
    I was given 4 question and there were 4 option for each
    The answer was nearly 85,000 the options given were around 130,000

I am 100% sure that the data was incorrect

• @Parshva1304 - It’s very strange. I would suggest you to open a case for Anaplan Support or Anaplan Academy about the same. They are the right person to provide the explanation why the options were different in the L1 model building exam.

• It was a glitch when i reopened , it was solved thanks for assistance