What are the limitation of Cloudworks Integration?

Hello Community,

I am new to the Anaplan cloud works. I just want to know what are the important points we should keep in mind, while creating cloud works integration.

some where it is mentioned that per tenant the limit of integration is only 500. What does that mean? after 500 do I need to purchase any subscription for it ?

Answers

• JJANIK
    edited September 2

Hi,

You can find more details about limits and integrations using Anapedia (link below), but to my understanding, per 1 tenant you can setup max 500 running connections. Which is really a lot.

https://help.anaplan.com/cloudworks-guidelines-d1937191-e553-42d0-ae6a-8a5ef015d35c

some additional hints from my side:

• there are limits on the size of integrations (also mentioned in the link)
    • integrations can be scheduled as actions, processes or whole flows
    • the flow option allows you to stop the process chain at any failure in between
    • if you have multiple processes scheduled targeting the same models and their run time overlaps, they may block each other, causing processes to take longer
    • if Anaplan servers are down or you disable integration schedule and then enable it back, the scheduled integrations that were missed are stacking, and, once activated, are released once after another

• ankurgupta
    edited September 2

Thanks @JJANiK,

Actually I have 5 models and 450+ processes.

• Points for Anaplan Cloud Integration

Integration Limits

500 Max: You can have up to 500 integrations > More Needed? Buy extra capacity if needed.

Performance

Efficient Loads: Schedule during off-peak times; use incremental loads.

Scalability

Make integrations easy to update.
    Use Anaplan APIs for flexibility.

Documentation and Maintenance

Keep records of all integrations.
    Review and maintain regularly.
    Set up alerts for quick issue detection.

Hope these notes help in making some decisions.