I am on my way to finish the Level 1 Model Building Training and I am in Lesson 8.5.3
and I am not able to rearrange the dimensions in the REV02 Volume Inputs model to the target screenshot.
The Mapping failed…
Help, please….Shalini
Hi Shalini,
Follow the activity instructions carefully, and you should be good to finish it.
3. And then do your import action mapping between module and appropriate columns in the file All the best!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…