I've just created an account and I am looking for the starting point to learn about Anaplan.
Any recommendation or tip? Thanks! :)
Welcome to Anaplan!
First you will want to get an account setup for Anaplan Academy, once you have that you will unlock tons of self paced learning content. Below is the job aid to create an Academy account should you get stuck.
Also be sure to check out the following in community, https://community.anaplan.com/kb/on-demand-learning , this gives you a grouping of recommended content by level. I'd recommend you start with the Anaplan essentials and then complete Level 1.
Thanks for the info.
Looks like I am on a mission.🧐
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…