Prevent end users from seeing data on dashboard that has not been finalized (or 'freeze' dashboard)

Options

Description: 

Would like to be able to prevent end users from seeing data that has not been finalized in the Commission Statement Dashboard. Need a mechanism that would prevent data from being populated until the data has been finalized.

Example of enhancement:

I would like to be able to have a prompt that would say publish data to Dashboard before it is automatically published to the Statement.

Benefit/impact: 

I am having an issue with employees going into Anaplan and accessing their Statements when I am still working on finalizing the monthly commission data. Is there an easy way for me to lock employees out without having to manipulate all of their access or preferably would like to freeze the Statement Dashboard numbers so they can see the current month's commission details until I have finalized data and am ready to publish.

Tagged:
1 votes

On Roadmap · Last Updated

Comments

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!