Collect Function doesn't work
Collect function doesn't seem to work on the model that I am currently building. I have created line item subset using one of the modules I have created. I used this line item subset in my current module which has the same dimensions as with the source module where the subset comes from.
I can't figure out why is this happening.
Appreciate any help! Thank you!
Are you using the line item subset as a dimension of your target module; the module in which you have the collect function? Looking at your description this seems to be the case.
The second check, is are you using more than one line-item sub-set in the target module, from experience I think you can only have one line item sub-set in a model.
Finally check that your dimensions are okay, particularly time and versions.
Hope this helps.1
your data line item is in a subsidiary view. Would be easier to have the same as the module for troubleshooting.0
Thanks for the help! I figured out that I did not set my Versions correctly, hence no values were shown. Again, thanks for the help!
My please. Good that you figured it out, as a general note, if you can't see any results in a target module Time or Versions are the first place to check.0