Hi,
I'd like to suggest the changes on Conditional Format sync with Dashboards automatically. We have to publish it again every time we need to change the conditional formatting...
This is a great idea and will be really useful when re-designing dashboards or when adding conditional formatting to existing dashboards.
Thanks!
Usman
I don't know if this helps with your problem or not, but we create conditional formating line items and then format a line item on that conditional formatting line item so that we just have to update the CF line item formula, rather than updating the actual values in the CF settings! I may not be understanding you correctly, though. Just thought I would share if it helps! 🙂
@dgregs I agree with you there that is the 'best practice' but then if you make a conditional formatting change within the module it does not update on the dashboard unless you re-publish the view/module which can be frustrating especially if you have alot of content on your dashboard. But with this idea any changes made to module in terms of conditional formatting will update on the dashboard without re publishing which would be great!
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…